Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lana Nail Rey

Please excuse my recent lapse in internet presence; I had been frantically finishing summer school and flitting around Canada visting family. Also, thanks for showing me a good pre-4th-of-July good time, Idaho. I think I've seen enough American flags for a while.


Hmm, on second thought, maybe a couple more.

I've been growing my nails out ever since the beginning of summertime, with a fair amount of success. I feel like this blog is going to slowly turn into a nail polish blog, but I suppose that's alright. I read nail polish blogs. They're likeable. And now that I have basically infinite time on my hands (heh heh, get it?), I can do them all the time!

Soooo pretty! This is the blue from the Sephora Jasmine Collection and Queen of Everything by Sephora by OPI. It's just so glossy.

.GLOSSY.


When I repainted the following week, I didn't realize that it was pretty much the exact same colour scheme as above... It's supposed to be mint green, but it turns out as more of a Tiffany turquoise.


It matches my backpack, though!


This is Aladdin's Girl from the Jasmine collection mentioned above, and it's gorgeous, but a little too translucent for my taste. 

I believe this one's called Fit For Royalty (from Jasmine). What a perfect dark purple for summer!


And, of course, Canada Day/Calgary Stampede nails.
(See how much they've grown? I broke the middle nail on my other hand whilst camping and I only cried for a day or so.)

Hopefully the Stampede can be pulled off to some adequate degree this year, what with all of the Alberta flooding a couple weeks ago. Calgs is a tough city. We'll make it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment